Short term teams are a big part of our ministry!
We want to empower both Haitians and teams to
→share in the love of Christ, and to
→grow deeper in their relations with God.
Time Frame: 1 week (8 days, 7 nights)
- Located about 20-30 minutes from the airport.
- Secure guesthouse with American style furniture and restrooms.
- Delicious and satisfying meals, including both Haitian and American cuisine
- Small Home Construction
- Specific project such as building a church or roofing
- Housing Repair
- VBS/ Children’s Ministry
- Combination of VBS and Construction
- Mobile Medical (requires at least 2 providers & a pharmacist)
- $300 Registration Fee
- $650 per team member
- Team project fee (to cover project costs) (Typically $2500)
- Airfare and miscellaneous travel expenses
- To share the truth of Jesus Christ through humble service
- To work side by side with Haitians, fostering mutual respect
- To familiarize participants with a different culture
- To ignite passion for God
- To challenge individuals to exercise faith and follow God’s direction for their daily lives
To find out more or to schedule a team,
contact the home office.
Check out the following resources to start your journey with us!
Pamphlet on SIF mission projects: A brief overview of the importance and benefit of missions.
Team Fees: Click here to see the fee structure for a team.
Team Registration: Register your team to officially secure the date!
Team Member Application: Each team member must complete an application.
Returning Team Member Application: This shortened application can be used by any team members who have previously volunteered with SIF.
Authorization for Minor to Travel: Minors traveling without a parent or with a parent who has sole custody must complete this form and submit a copy with the application.
Evaluation Form: Following a short-term mission experience, we appreciate feedback to help us serve you best.
Mobile Medical Guidebook: Instructions for Mobile Medical teams. This explains the process and flow of a mobile med team as well as responsibilities for various roles.
Mobile Medical Team Drug Booklet: This outlines specific medication information for providers to use in the mobile med setting.